Panoramis Chewable Tablets for Dogs
Panoramis is an easy monthly chewable tablet for dogs that:
- Kills fleas
- Controls flea allergy dermatitis
- Prevents heartworm
- Treats and controls hookworm, whipworm, and roundworm.
Your dog is protected by two trusted active ingredients in Panoramis. The tasty chewable tablet form means it won't wash or rub off.
Product Detail: Panoramis Chewable Tablets for Dogs
Panoramis Product Description
Made by Elanco, Panoramis is an effective way of preventing heartworm, killing fleas to prevent infestation and controlling and killing roundworm, hookworm and whipworm in dogs. It can be administered from 8 weeks of age. The chewable tablet formulation makes dosing with this once-a-month product easy for owners and pleasant for animals.
Panoramis is only to be used on dogs and its use should be discussed with a veterinarian prior to initial treatment especially for dogs of unknown heartworm status. Please check with your veterinarian before use in any dog being treated for demodectic or sarcoptic mange before use. Any dog suffering epilepsy or any dog which is lactating, breeding or pregnant should not receive this product.
Active Ingredients in Panoramis
The active ingredients are Spinosad and Milbemycin Oxime.
Sizes and Dosage of Panoramis
Dosage is body weight dependant and Panoramis comes in 5 different sizes. Each animal should be dosed once-a-month with the appropriate sized chewable tablet.
- The sizes are:
- Pink packet for dogs 2.3 - 4.5 kg
- Orange packet for dogs 4.6 - 9 kg
- Green packet for dogs 9.1 - 18 kg
- Blue packet for dogs 18.1 - 27 kg
- Brown packet 27.1 - 54 kg.
Tips and tricks for Dosing with Panoramis
To lessen the chance of a gastrointestinal irritation from this product, it is recommended that the dog be treated on a full stomach.
Contraindications and Warnings for Panoramis
- Not to be used in puppies under 8 weeks of age
- Not to be used on cats
- Not to be used on lactating, breeding or pregnant dogs
- Not to be used on dogs which suffer from epilepsy
- Consult veterinarian prior to use in dogs which are being treated concurrently for demodectic or sarcoptic mange
- Get veterinary advice prior to initiating treatment in animals of unknown heartworm status.
|It's Nice To Know You'll Save More On
Panoramis Chewable Tablets for Dogs At Trixan Pet Supplies
|Item||PETstock||Petbarn||Vet Products Direct||Trixan Pet Supplies||Savings|
|Panoramis Chewable Tablets for Dogs 27.1 - 54kg Brown x 6||$0.00||$136.89||$103.03||$102.95||$33.94|
|Panoramis Chewable Tablets for Dogs 18.1 - 27kg Blue x 6||$0.00||$127.54||$95.70||$94.95||$32.59|
|Panoramis Chewable Tablets for Dogs 9.1 - 18kg Green x 12||N/A||N/A||$168.58||$167.95||$0.63|
|Panoramis Chewable Tablets for Dogs 4.6 - 9kg Orange x 6||$0.00||$114.08||$86.15||$85.95||$28.13|
|Panoramis Chewable Tablets for Dogs 2.3 - 4.5kg Pink x 6||$0.00||$105.78||$79.00||$77.95||$27.83|